Finnish Equestrian Federation has published its ranking for 2022. All but three of the top 10 senior riders are based outside Finland, which did not stop our Susanna Granroth from taking the top position.
The best horse and rider -combination is granted the ’Valiomerkki’ -award. This year the prize goes to Petra Heikkinen with Hurby, also competing in and from Finland, on 6th position overall in the ranking statistics. Out of the ”domestic” riders Sanna Backlund was third on a 9th position.
Ranking, show jumping, seniors:
- Susanna Granroth – Hattel Riders 1.757,50 points
- Kati Lekander – HOR 1.507 points
- Maiju Mallat – TRS 1.222 points
- Jasmin Seppälä – TRS 1.092 points
- Eveliina Talvio – CR 1.065 points
- Petra Heikkinen – PKUR 991,60 points
- Anna-Julia Kontio – TRS 982,50 points
- Noora Pentti – HR 934,50 points
- Sanna Backlund – Hattel Riders 838 points
- Nina Fagerström – TKR 774 points